Re: Potential list of questions

Le vendredi 12 novembre 2004 Ã 22:40 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta a Ãcrit :
OK - here's one submitted by Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay (from GNOME India)

Should Gnome be marketed as a separate component ? Or should it be
actively promoted as a part of the offerings in a commercial software
stack ?

(Separate component in the sense *a DE in its own way and with its own
ecosystem*)

If this is OK with the other members, I think we can send the final list
in..

Ok for me.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.