[RENEWAL] Application received from Steve Hall (digitect AT mindspring.com)

Name: Steve Hall
E-mail: digitect AT mindspring.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): digitect
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
In the last two years of my membership:

o Author and maintainer of Cream, a GNOME-skinned and
  usability-focused distribution of the Vim text editor. We're
  currently completing a build system to maintain Vim binaries linked
  with the GNOME libraries.

o Maintainer the GRAMPS project website and wiki. Also donate graphics
  and icons.

o Created graphics found in the GNOME About dialog.

o Offered patches and graphics to the GNOME web site.

o Advocacy of GNOME and Linux within one of the largest architecture
  firms in the U.S.

o Graphics contributor and chief website maintainer for gedit.

o Contributed a number of graphics to the SodiPodi flag drawing effort.

o Participant on the PythonCAD list and tester.

Contacts:
o Cream
  * http://cream.sf.net/background.html (Author, maintainer)
  * http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=85

o GRAMPS
  * http://gramps.sourceforge.net/contact.html (credit on the web site
    footer)
  * project author/maintainers:
    - Don Allingham (dallingham users sourceforge net)
    - Alex Roitman (rshura users sourceforge net)

o www.gnome.org
  * spiff up gloomy background:
    - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2003-December/msg00005.html
  * cleanup patches:
    - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2004-January/msg00062.html
    - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2004-January/msg00050.html

o gedit
  * http://gedit.sf.net
  * Paolo Maggi (paolo maggi polito it)

o Long time GNOME user (0.9).
o Introduced to GNOME development by Chema Celorio who was instrumental in my getting involved.

[Application received at Thu Nov 11 12:37:34 2004 (Eastern time)]