Re: PHP & membership application form

Le Vendredi 14 mai 2004, à 22:48, Ross Golder a écrit :
Hi sysadmins!

As PHP is disabled (or not installed, I don't know), the membership
application form [1] doesn't work. Can you tell us if PHP will be
installed again? Or should we make a CGI?

I've checked the application.php script against the PHP guidelines (and my
own common sense). It doesn't use any user-supplied information to execute
any external programs or read/write to any files, and I can't see anything
in the PHP code that could represent a security issue. I've enabled PHP in
the /membership area of foundation.gnome.org.

Thanks, that's great to have the form online again!

I just had to change line 1 of the PHP script, as for some reason PHP was
trying to parse the <?xml...?> bit, causing a PHP parse error (strange!).

I'm afraid I have no idea how the members.html file is generated, so I
can't fix that just at the moment.

I guess it's some magic done after every commit in the gnome-foundation
module.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.