Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Application of Benedikt Christopeit

Le vendredi 19 mars 2004, a 13:59, Gael CHAMOULAUD a ecrit :
Hi guys,

What are you thinking of the application from Benedikt ?

Read the Ali's reply about this application:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2004-March/msg00096.html

I don't know... I'd like to ask Sven Herzberg what he thinks about this
application since Benedikt talks about him in his application.

But if all of you think it's ok, then I won't oppose.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.