Application received from Kim Schulz (kim AT gnome.dk)

Name: Kim Schulz
E-mail: kim AT gnome.dk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): KimuSan^
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I 2001 I was one of the 5 persones behind the GUADEC    in Copenhagen + I have been giving some assistance to
the later GUADEC planners.
Besides that I have been active in the danish translation team + I have done som minor bugfixing.

Contacts:
Tim Ney <ten gnome org>; guadec
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>; translation, bugfixing...

I have been "inactive" for a time now due to a gegraphical move and start on a new university. I'm on my way
back into the gnome community and plan to start developing again.

[Application received at Fri Mar 19 1:39:35 2004 (Eastern time)]