Fwd: Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Application of Benedikt Christopeit

----- Forwarded message from Ali Akcaagac <aliakc web de> -----
    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:35:33 +0100
    From: Ali Akcaagac <aliakc web de>
 Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Application of Benedikt Christopeit
      To: Gael CHAMOULAUD <strider gnome org>

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 23:33 +0100, Gael CHAMOULAUD wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for the little delay. Well he hosts some projects for GNOME on his
webservers such as CVSGnome, he also participates to GNOPPIX and he is
an active member and participant to GNOME germany. I do talk to him
every now and then. He also owns some german newspages where he promotes
GNOME every now and then. No code or core contributions so far I know.

That's all I can tell.

Dear Ali,

      The GNOME foundation membership committee hasn't a diversifying
      view on the     application of Benedikt Christopeit. Since he has
      listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you
      to list the contributions that Benedikt has made for the GNOME
      community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated
      to help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting
      or denying the applicant as a foundation member.

      At your service,

      The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

      Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
      Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org>
      Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>
      Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>
      Andy Tai <atai atai org>
      Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>

----- End forwarded message -----