Application received from Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net)

Name: Ronald S. Bultje
E-mail: rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): BBB
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rbultje

Detailed description:
I've written gnome-volume-control and made significant contributions to gnome-sound-recorder in gnome-media,
I'm currently considered maintainer of gnome-volume-control. I'm one of the head developers of the GStreamer
media framework, on which both tools are based (as is Totem, the gnome media player, and Rhythmbox, the gnome
music manager). I've also translated several GNOME modules to dutch (nl) in the past.

Contacts:
Vincent v. Andrighem (adrighem gnome org; nl translation manager)
Ted Gould (ted gould cx; gnome-media maintainer)
Thomas vander Stichele (thomas apestaart org; GStreamer developer)

Actually, I want to replace gnome-sound-recorder with something that can do video too... It's in GStreamer
CVS (gst-recorder module), awaiting some more love from me before I can transfer it to GNOME (probably
gnome-media) CVS... Screenshots available via images.google.com, search for gst-rec, it's the first image.
The second is one from two years ago or so.

[Application received at Mon Mar 15 1:00:12 2004 (Eastern time)]