Re: Minutes of Membership Committee Meeting: 6 Mar 2004
- From: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- To: membership-committee gnome org
- Subject: Re: Minutes of Membership Committee Meeting: 6 Mar 2004
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:14:13 +0100
Thanks for the minutes, Gael.
Here are some comments.
Le mercredi 10 mars 2004, a 23:10, Gael CHAMOULAUD a ecrit :
ACTION: Before accepting members, we discuss the application a
bit on the list, to reach a consensus. The applications should
be done in a reasonable timer period (5 days maximum). (All the
Seems to be working well :-)
ACTION: Prepare the referendum about "anonymous voting" (All the
We need a strike team to work on this. We need to :
* define a protocol explaining how the anonymous voting will work
* present the protocol on foundation-list and get some feedback
* rework the procotol if necessary
* make the referendum
Who's interested in working on the protocol? We had some preliminary
work on this, IIRC. I need to dig the archives...
ACTION: Talk with the board about one-year membership and some
other stuff here's what we'd like to discuss:
[snip items that we can look at after the referendum]
* how can we make more people vote?
We'll need to address this before the referendum, I suppose.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.
] [Thread Prev