Re: Official Compliant - Ali Akcaagac

On Thu, July 22, 2004 13:58, Vincent Untz said:
On Fri, July 16, 2004 11:52, Ali Akcaagac said:
On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 14:23 -0700, Vincent Untz wrote:
I would also be thankful if someone could cancel my Foundation
membership. It's worth nothing anyways.

If you're serious about that, please send a confirmation to the
membership committee.

Yes please, I don't want to be a member of a community that is build up
on lies and a Foundation team which I partially elected myself which
doesn't even follow their own Charter.

Hi Ali,

We're dealing with this. We just need to clarify with the board how we
should do this.

Hi Ali,

Your resignation has now been processed. We removed your name from the
membership list, as requested.

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.