Re: Things to do/Roadmap

(sorry for the late answer: I'm a lot more busy than expected)

Le mercredi 07 janvier 2004, a 18:38, Eric Baudais a ecrit :
I have made some progress.  I have the program on a friend's server.
The URL is http://eric.evil-fish.net/membership.php I need to do some
bug fixing to bring it back to where it was though.  Then I'd like to
draft a design document and continue to code.  The scope of the
membership database has enlarged from what I previously envisioned.  I
hope to work on it a lot this weekend and hopefully fix a majority of
the existing bugs.  I'll write a draft of the design doc in a couple
of weeks.

I had a quick look at your page and it looks like a good start.
I'll try to look a bit more at it ASAP. Is there some access to the
code?

This part is the most important for now.
Is there some of us who want to leave? Or does everyone wants to stay?

I want to stay at least until the membership database is complete and
functioning correctly.  I expect this to take at least 6 months.
Afterwards I'll make a decision.

No matter what everyone decides I think we should recommend to the
board to accept these two people who have expressed interest in
joining the membership committee.

I think we should be open and announce that we are searching for new
people to help us. We should not accept new persons in the committee
without telling all the members we need some help.

Andy, Ghee: what do you think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.