New members in the committee

Hi guys!

We really need to decide who will join the committee. So far, we have
these candidates:

Gaël Chamoulaud
Sayamindu Dasgupta
Frank Alcantara
Alex Combas
Xavier Ordoquy
Greg Leblanc (<- no mail, but he confirmed on IRC)

Before deciding, we need to know if we all want to stay in the
committee. IIRC, Eric wanted to stay a bit and I said I'll stay until
August. Andy, Ghee, what about you?

I was thinking of accepting 3 of those guys now and then propose to the
others to join when we leave. This will ease the transition and it's a
way to start renewing half the committee every year.

If you agree with this idea, here are the three people I support now
(note that it doesn't mean that I don't support the others: they will
eventually join the committee later): Gaël, Greg and Sayamindu. I choose
Gaël and Greg because they voluntereed well before we called for
volunteers. It's not easy to choose between the others and I admit I
had no fundamental reason to choose Sayamindu.

I want the people who are not accepted now to feel the love and to know
they'll be welcome to join later. Although they won't be in the
committee, if they're motivated to help running the referendum, we won't
refuse their help. It can be a good training for when they'll join the
committee.

So, what do you all think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.