Call for volunteers: looking for new Membership Committee members

Hi,

I would like to apply for the Membership Committee.
I'm hacking a bit on planner and gael, being a big fan on pygtk and the
Gnome project. As a professional I am project manager. In general I
spend less and less time hacking and more and more in management and
process setting.
This is why I am pleased to apply to your call for volunteers.
I know the job is not public and is sometime heavily critised (see what
happened with the late candidates for the foundation boards).
However I feel the job is worth to be done in order to keep the
foundation going on straight forward.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.