Re: GNOME Foundation Elections results are now official

Hi Anne,

On Tue, December 21, 2004 16:58, Anne Østergaard said:
I would like to ask the committee if it is possible to tell whether the
GNOME Foundation has any members from Estonia or EESTI. I need contacts.

I've looked at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html and it seems
Priit Laes is the Estonian coordinator. He's a member of the Foundation.

Do we have any statistics telling us how many and which members from
each country?

We don't have any statistics on the places where the members live. We've
planned such things for a long time, but we're waiting for a new
infrastructure to handle the membership database. I'll look at this soon.

I've put the committe in cc.

Merry Christmas!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.