Application received from Tristan Van Berkom (tristan.van.berkom AT gmail.com)

Name: Tristan Van Berkom
E-mail: tristan.van.berkom AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): tristan
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): tvb cvs gnome org

Detailed description:
In glade-3, I implemented Non-widgets object
editing, construct-only properties, copy/paste
and fixed up alot of loose ends, this amounts
to about 2 months of full time work on glade-3...
I am now project maintainer and I intend to stick
with it at least untill it reaches maturity.

Contacts:
David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>
    Last glade-3 maintainer

Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
    Used to work on glade-3 project

You could also ofcourse, consult the ChangeLog
in glade-3.

For about 3 years now, when I get into work
in the morning, I spend a little time (could be
5 minutes, could be 30 minutes) to help answer
peoples technical questions about GTK+ on the
gtk lists.

I would be honored to be a member of the GNOME
foundation.

[Application received at Fri Dec 17 11:48:18 2004 (Eastern time)]