Application received from Christian Persch (chpe stud uni-saarland de)

Name: Christian Persch
E-mail: chpe stud uni-saarland de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): chpe
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chpe

Detailed description:
I have contributed a good amount of code to Epiphany, from feature work to code refactoring, general
improvements on i18n, and bugfixes (especially mem leak fixing); and I'm doing bug triaging to help keeping
the amount of bugs in bugzilla Epiphany component in check.

Contacts:
Marco Pesenti Gritti (marco gnome org), Epiphany project maintainer

You can also check my contributions in epiphany's ChangeLog.

[Application received at Tue Sep 30 15:51:50 2003 (Eastern time)]