Re: Draft for the elections calendar

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 09:34, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le Mardi 30 septembre 2003, a 09:21, Luis Villa a ecrit :
Looks great!

As an aside, I got my membership renewal request today- thanks for
taking care of that. Did my request to ask for information for something
like:

http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc

slip through the cracks or was there just not enough time?

It's somewhere on my TODO list.

Ah, cool. Just think it would be fun to have, no pressure. :)

It's awaiting our new "membership management platform" (isn't this a
cool name? errr, no).

Sounds very corporate. I'd add (tm) somewhere. :)

I plan to ask members to update their information
using a webform with the new platform, so they'll be able to tell where
they live and much more if we want.

Cool!

Thanks again for tackling this, Vincent-
Luis