[RENEWAL] Application received from Jeffrey Morgan (jeffrey morgan bristolwest com)

Name: Jeffrey Morgan
E-mail: jeffrey morgan bristolwest com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I continue to develop and support the Java bindings for GTK and GNOME.  The bindings are fairly stable and
support the current releases of the relevant libraries.  I have also written a tutorial to help new users
understand how to use the bindings.

Contacts:
I am not directly involved in the core GNOME development although I do stay very current on the issues and do
track the changes to the libraries.  The best way to verify my involvement is to view the project site at
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net or view the members for the project at
http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=1522.

[Application received at Tue Sep 30 7:53:49 2003 (Eastern time)]