Re: My email address is wrong (.de instead of .dk)

Le 16 Sep 2003 20:17:45 +0200, Ole Laursen a ecrit :

Hi,

Hi !

I'm listed in the membership list as:

  Ole Laursen <olau no_spam hardworking de> (Danish translations)

But my email address is olau hardworking dk (i.e. .dk, not .de).

This is fixed. The website should be updated automagically after a few
minutes. Sorry for the error.

BTW, there seems to be a problem with the encoding of that page. The
name of the first person (Joaquín Cuenca Abela) is garbled on my
ISO-8859-1 system.

Yeah, I know there's a problem. I've never looked at it, but I will
ASAP. This is because the page is generated from an UTF-8 file by a
script.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.