Re: 4 new applicants

Le Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:15:25 -0500, Eric Baudais a ecrit :

The other two applicants I feel should be rejected.  Sukrat Bhalla did
not provide any information about contributions to GNOME and I was
unable to find his name referenced to any contributions to GNOME.
Ramesh Kumar I feel should also be rejected.  The webpage he
references doesn't have any code, but is just a repeat of what he has
put into his previous two applications.  I feel he needs a very
personalized response stating he needs to show code which he has
contributed to a GNOME application or code for his own GNOME
application.

Hi Eric

I totally agree here. Can you do this job ?

Sorry for the late answer

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.