Re: introduction

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:16:47 -0400, David Bolter a ecrit :

Hi,

Hi David,

I'm just wondering if you recieved my form application to the Gnome Foundation Membership a while ago. It would be neat to become part of

the collective before my project: "GOK" was released with GNOME 2.4

We have received your application (on August 18th). We will proceed it
ASAP. I'm not sure it's useful to be a member of the foundation before
GNOME 2.4, but this should be ok :-)

Thanks Vincent. Not useful in any practical sense. Just in a morale sense :-)

cheers,

David