Re: Relative paths or absolute paths in links?

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

Not always; in some modules, we're going to have multiple websites, so
you would want to use explicit domain links in template source (or we'll
have to get into crazy domain variable stuff, which I don't think we
should bother with).

Well, if I have no template and juste one website, this type of link is
useless, isn't it? (this is what I have in foundation-web).

(Right now, yeah, but there'll be a separate module pulled in for this stuff
in the future across all of the modules using the build system. It's just
something to be aware of when sedding the entire tree or something like
that.)

- Jeff

              "We are not complete muppets." - Murray Cumming