Re: Patch for htmlize-membership2.py

Le vendredi 24 octobre 2003, a 21:42, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey guys,

I hacked the script to remove all the silly <p style="margin...> stuff
from the html output. This fits in nicely with the new web stuff. Okay
to commit?

Errr... Not yet: if you commit this now, this will break the current
site (the old one) because it will regenerate the list with this script.
This needs to be committed when we'll switch.

Some comments:
        * why do you change the title? It's not the list of voters but
          the list of current members
        * you need to do a cvs update: there's a new <meta /> telling
          the encoding is UTF-8

Btw, I looked quickly at the branch of the new site and it looks really
great. It seems we'll be able to switch really soon now. I think we
could rename some files like membership/membership-$1 to membership/$1.
Well, I can do this myself later :-)

Thanks Glynn

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.