Re: GNOME Foundation Website

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

Okay, so more than a month has past since my last nag. Any progress on the
website? It sure would be nice to get something online as soon as
possible. If there are things that still need cleaning up, I'm willing to
invest some time if neccessary.

Let's just merge the branch back in and keep going; it will require a little
bit of futzing around because the membership-committee have fixed up the
directory layout in HEAD.

- Jeff

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You