Re: email change

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 07:52:01PM +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
Hi, I'm a GNOME Foundation member already and I want to change my email
address from carlos gnome-db org to carlos gnome org

Your email address has been changed.  Thank you for taking the time to
verify the GNOME Foundation has your correct email address.

Eric Baudais

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.