Extra supporting information for my application

Hi guys,

I applied the foundation membership a few weeks ago, but not yet being
noticed about the progress,

Anyway, the following is some extra information for further supporting
of my contribution to GNOME:

docs for gucharmap
******************

Wrote online manual for gucharmap 1.0.0 (for GNOME 2.4 and 2.5 developer
branch).

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gucharmap/ChangeLog&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

The project maintainer, Noah (nlevitt columbia edu) deserves a lot of
credit on reviewing and comment on the docs I wrote and correcting a few
mistake I made.

Thank a lot!

regards,
HOH
--
Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh yahoo com)

"Where we're going, we don't need roads...", I follow the footnotes of GNOME
(http://www.gnome.org).