Verification of the subscription to foundation-announce

Hi

I do not know the administrative password for foundation-announce. Maybe
someone could send it to me in private.

Anyway, here's the problem: we need to verify that every member of the
foundation is subscribed to foundation-announce. People who are not have
to be subscribed so they can get the informations about the elections.
This is a blocker for announcing the elections calendar, which should be
posted before this friday.

Can someone do it (or send me the password) ?

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.