gnomedesktop & GNOME Foundation elections

Hi Luke !

The GNOME Foundation membership & elections committee is preparing the
elections. We have a project that will need some support from
gnomedesktop.org : we are planning to collect questions for the
candidates in a way like the "Ask Slashdot" thing. What do you think
about it ? Is it okay for you ?

The detailed plan is to have a story which stays in the front page of
gnomedesktop.org (is it possible ?) during the week starting 3rd
November. People would ask one question per post and someone (not sure
who, at the moment) will select the 10 best questions.

Please tell me what you think about this.

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.