Re: Draft for the elections calendar

Hey,

Here's a draft for the elections calendar. There are two main changes
compared to last year's calendar :
  * I left some time between things like the end of the vote and the
    announce of the results, so the membership committee is assured it
    can do its job
  * I'd like to collect questions from the members to be sent to the
    candidates. Maybe something like Ask Slashdot. If everyone is ok
    with that, I'll try to see what we can do with stro.

This looks really great, and seeing no other comments from the board
members, I reckon we [well you guys] should go ahead and announce this
schedule on foundation-list gnome org  It would also be nice to have it
up on foundation.gnome.org if possible too [even nicer to have the web
stuff sorted out on that].

thanks!

Glynn