[RENEWAL] Application received from Olivier Crête (tester tester ca)

Name: Olivier Crête
E-mail: tester tester ca
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): tester
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): tester

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I co-maintain gnomeicu with patrick sung.. so I do many things related to the project, lots of coding, making
releases, etc, etc, etc...

Contacts:
Other co-maintaner of gnomeicu: Patrick Sung <iam patricksung com>
gnomeicu contributor: Vincent Untz <vuntz vuntz net>

btw, please change my email from oliviercrete videotron ca to tester tester ca for the official stuff

[Application received at Wed Oct 1 7:30:56 2003 (Eastern time)]