[RENEWAL] Application received from Patrick Costello (patrick costello sun com)

Name: Patrick Costello
E-mail: patrick costello sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): pat
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): pat

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

GNOME Online Help
GDP Directions

Detailed description:
- I am the editor, coordinator and main contributor
to the GDSG. Although I am not the last word in
style issues, I can offer 25 years experience in
the field of technical documentation. This
experience has proven invaluable in developing a
canonical body of terminology for the GNOME
Desktop.

- I am the leader of the GNOME Documentation team
in Sun. In this role I coordinate the project
contributions of five colleagues to the GDP.

- I have contributed Help directly to various
GNOME applications, such as GNOME Terminal.

- I have developed, and continue to develop, new
directions for the overall development of the GDP
GNOME Help and documentation.

Contacts:
My work is my reference. Look at what I have
already provided to the GNOME Desktop.

Next time me and my team do a stunning
presentation at GUADEC, I want a better
attendance. See you there.

[Application received at Wed Oct 1 5:42:22 2003 (Eastern time)]