Re: New ballot

I am a little concerned by the vagueness of this response.  What
does "as soon as possible" mean?  Will the election be extended
because of this technical problem?  Also, can I be assured that my
ballot will arrive prior to the end of these elections?

Thanks,
Dennis

--- Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:
Hi,

You have asked us to send you a new ballot. For technical reasons (the
account used for votes on a gnome.org computer has been disabled), this
is not possible right now. We don't know yet when the account will be
enabled again, but be sure we won't forget to send you a new ballot as
soon as possible.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.