Re: I missed the deadline.

Le samedi 08 novembre 2003, a 13:23, Miguel de Icaza a ecrit :
Hey guys,

   I did miss the deadline to announce my nomination, can I still apply
for it?   Sorry I missed that, I have been traveling.

Hi Miguel,

We're deeply sorry, but we feel it's not possible to make an exception
so we can not accept your candidacy. This is not an easy decision for
us: we clearly don't enjoy rejecting candidacies (and we may get flamed
for that), however this is our understanding of our role that we should
respect the rules.

Sorry for not letting you know before now, but we didn't want to take a
decision too quickly.

We hope you'll understand our position. And of course, you'll be
welcomed to run for next year elections.

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.