Summary statement

The short statement you requested...

I would particularly like to help bring GNOME to more third-party
developers, encouraging them to build applications that utilise the
GNOME platform. I have had dealings with almost all of the other
nominees and should be able to work well with them pushing GNOME out
into the world. Resolving currently outstanding issues and continuing to
move forwards should be important to the board and I think I can provide
some enthusiasm to assist with this.

Malcolm