Re: I missed the deadline.

I am afraid that Eric has a point... We will be
criticized if we make exceptions (even for GNOME's
founder).  However, do we want to ask the current
board for their opinions? (or that's a conflict of
interest?)

--- Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org> wrote:
My feeling is we shouldn't make an exception here.
The elections were
announced a month ahead of time.  There was plenty
of time to prepare
a candidacy announcement.

Eric Baudais

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 01:23:34PM -0500, Miguel de