Jeff Waugh's Summary

Was in my candidacy statement, but I don't want to be spanked. :-) Thanks
guys.

  I love GNOME. I am passionate, motivated, and dedicated to building our
  success, both outwardly - a foot on every desktop; and inwardly - making
  sure our developer and user communities are rocking all the time. I have a
  strong and involved presence on the Board. I am an active member of the
  community without affiliation with the major GNOME contributing companies,
  and can strike a balance between these sometimes conflicting positions.
  Lastly, I am here to help GNOME rock.

- Jeff

    Snow Crash was a terrible book: Superheroes wear their underpants on
           the outside, not for two weeks without changing them.