Questions for the candidates

Hi all,

Telsa will look at the questions for the candidates this week-end and I
think she'll be able to tell us which 10 questions she hass chosen on
Monday.

Telsa: if you have any hesitation, feel free to send us a mail. Andy has
volunteered to help you if you need some help.

As for the final announcement of the candidates, I'll try to add a page
on foundation.gnome.org tomorrow and send a mail as soon as we have all
the informations from all the candidates. We'll send the questions to
the candidates after that mail.

Btw, Eric: thanks for the mail about the close of nominations. I was
sleeping at this time, and so I was unable to send such a mail :-)

Thanks everyone

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.