Re: Looking at the new applications

Le Fri, 09 May 2003 10:00:30 +0100, Ghee Teo a ecrit :

* 382 M.Ali VARDAR
This one is not easy. I think we have to contact Fatih Demir (who
was named as a contact) to know his mind. In fact, I've the
impression that Ali's contributions are old and not big ones (the
programs he wrote are not used by GNOME, he seems to have only
translated anjuta one year ago). But I may be wrong.
=> contact Fatih Demir

      Vincent, Can you do it?

Sure, I'll do it tomorrow (and I'll process the applications of Benjamin
Otte, Paul Hill and Martin Kretzschmar too).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.