GNOME Foundation Membership - Denied

Dear Ramesh,

We are most impressed with your desire to become a foundation member of
GNOME, however, we are sorry to inform you that your application to the GNOME Foundation Membership has been denied.

The reasons given were:
        * Your application form as attached seems to imply that you are
          looking for a job which the gnome-foundation is not
          a company per se. Rather we are a bunch of people who are
          contributing to the development of GNOME desktop for FREE.
          Of course, we could be also employed by companies who has
          interest in seeing the GNOME desktop to become part of their
          products.
        * You seems to have done a lot of work in your university but
          is though not directly or indirectly contributing to the GNOME
          works.

The Membership Committee uses the Membership Policy at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-policy.html to determine
eligibility. Please review this policy if you believe this determination
was made in error.  You can send questions to this committee by emailing
membership-committee gnome org
You are free to re-apply at any time if you have additional information
which you feel will help illustrate your eligibility.

If correspondence with the Membership Committee does not result in
acceptance of your application, you can appeal the determination by
emailing the Board of Directors at board gnome org
Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation.

Sincerely,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

  Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
  Andy Tai <atai atai org>
  Ghee Teo <ghee teo sun com>
  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>