Re: Applications processed + future renewals

Le Vendredi 06 juin 2003, a 01:40, Eric Baudais a ecrit :
A solution to that problem would be to move the list of members in some
database and many things would be far easier. I think it might be a good
step (we'd no longer have to write things in some flat files, we could
justhave a simple web interfaces, etc.), but I won't have time to make
some experiments before July/August.

I think this would help keeping track of who needs to renew their
membership as well as automatically sending out renewal notices and
general election announcements to the membership.  The project sounds
interesting and I might take a look at it this month.

Thanks Eric. It'd be really a cool thing to have !

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.