Re: Applications processed + future renewals

Hi Eric.
        It looks cool ;)
We definitely need a better system that the manual one at the moment. Hopefully, the new system is not too heavy.

        What did you use as the DB? How many tables have you defined?
Vincent's suggestion of 2 tables seem reasonable. We will need a field for when the membership expires to send out reminder 2 months before hand.

Ultimately we could transfer the complete mailing list of foundation-announce to here even ;)

-Ghee