Application received from Yann Laviolette (borisgazoo hotmail com)

Name: Yann Laviolette
E-mail: borisgazoo hotmail com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Yann Laviolette
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): Yann Laviolette

Detailed description:
I'm part of the French translation team with Christophe Merlet. I've translate gedit. I also help to
translate nautilus, Gnome-control center, and Gnome panel with the translation of fuzzy words.

Contacts:
The maintainer of our team is Christophe Merlet (redfox redfoxcenter org). The web page of our team is
http://gnomefr.traduc.org/ and our stats about the translation are at http://gnomefr.traduc.org/etat.html

The role of Christophe is to coordonate the translation team. Eg. If we want to translate something, we
should firstly ask him if we can because somebody may be already translate this program. He decides if we can
or not translate the program.

He manages the team...

I'm a newbie with translation but I've already translate some programs. I'm very motivate with the Gnome
cause. I was currently work on Gnome 2.1.x but I've finished the translation that Christophe give me and I
wait that Christophe give me someting else to translate.

If you can admit me with you, I'll be very glad! And I also want a mail aliase if it's possible...

Thanks in advance

Yann Laviolette

[Application received at Sat Jan 11 10:38:40 2003 (Eastern time)]