Re: Application received from Frank Rehberger (Frank.Rehberger AT web.de)

Hello, hello

what about me ;)  I sent in my application Nov.13.2003
I just want to make sure someone remembers my application.

Happy new year,

Frank

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script wrote:

Name: Frank Rehberger
E-mail: Frank.Rehberger AT web.de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): frehberg
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): frehberg

ORBit2 bugfixes
ORbit2 web side http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2 , ORBit2 documenation for newbies

Detailed description:
I did set up a new ORBit2 webside http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2, reviewing all attic documentation for ORBit(1). Did
review and redo of "ORBit for Beginners", re-implementing all examples codes and adding more examples. Beside bugfixes
to ORBit2 I added "corbaloc" support to ORBit2 that allows to access Objects via URL, like: corbaloc:iiop:1 2 www gnome
org:/NameService

Contacts:
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>,
Mark McLouglin <mark skynet ie>

or look at gnome-cvs:ORBit2/Changelog

[Application received at Thu Nov 13 6:59:08 2003 (Eastern time)]