Application received from Edd Dumbill (edd AT usefulinc.comm)

Name: Edd Dumbill
E-mail: edd AT usefulinc.comm
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): edd
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): edd

Detailed description:
Working on integrating Bluetooth into GNOME, and in general engaging in evangelism for GNOME.  Packaged
Epiphany for Debian since first releases.  Occasional Dashboard contributor.

Contacts:
Bastien Nocera hadess hadess net
Marco Pesenti marco gnome org
Nat Friedman nat ximian com

I know that the Bluetooth work has been a little slow of late, but I'm ramping that up now for the first
months of 2004.

[Application received at Fri Dec 26 8:52:04 2003 (Eastern time)]