Application received from Archit Baweja (bighead AT users.sourceforge.net)

Name: Archit Baweja
E-mail: bighead AT users.sourceforge.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bighead
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): bighead

peacock
gdialog
DownFIST
gnome-utils

Detailed description:
1) I'm one of the developers on the glade3 project. I mainly did the Clipboard support and various other
patches.

2) I also maintain a HTML Editor for Gnome, called Peacock. Check it out at peacock.sf.net. As part of this
project I have a few patches (actually 1 right now) to the GtkHTML project.

3) I also contributed a bunch of patches to gdialog (now called zenity).

4) Some misc patches in gnome-utils for gnome-2

5) I am also going to release a FTP downloader using Ruby/Gtk bindings called DownFIST (its crap btw :-) )

6) Also some misc patches to Anjuta2 (dunno if they are still there since they became Scaffold)

Contacts:
Gman (on IRC, he's Glynn Foster, right?) - he knows my contributions to gdialog.

Chema Celorio (RIP) - started on glade3 with him. You can see the glade3 ChangeLog for more. Search for
Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>

Please please please please!

[Application received at Fri Dec 5 13:24:02 2003 (Eastern time)]