Application received from Shaun McCance (shaunm wolfram com)

Name: Shaun McCance
E-mail: shaunm wolfram com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): shaunm
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): shaunm

Detailed description:
I revamped the Yelp stylesheets and fixed some other issues with Yelp.  I've frequenly helped others with
documentation build systems.  Mikael recently made me a co-maintainer of Yelp.

Contacts:
Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com> (Yelp maintainer)
John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> (GDP Fearless Leader)

[Application received at Tue Aug 19 16:56:32 2003 (Eastern time)]