Re: Updates for membership applications!

Hi Vincent,

        Thank you for making known your view on the list of applicants.
I came up with the exact approved list as yours. Ramesh Kumar is the only one I denied as his works is far too generic and unclear is it contributing to GNOME in any form (solely based on the application information).I have checked others based on Google searches.

        I will indeed add in a small apology as you suggested ;)

-Ghee