Re: Updates for membership applications!

Le Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:41:29 +0100, Ghee Teo a ecrit :

Hi
      I guess I was having my winter hibernation ;)
Will start doing something this week.

Cool ;-)

Let's discuss the applications we did not review. Here are my first
impressions:

  * 373 Gael Chamoulaud: I'd say "approved", but I know him a bit. Maybe
we should ask DV what he thinks.

  * 374 Dodji Seketeli: need to contact DV to know what he thinks about
him, but should be ok.

  * 375 Yuriy Syrota: translator. Should be ok after having verified.

  * 376 Daniel German: was previously a member => "approved".

  * 377 Fernando Herrera de las Heras: bug-buddy maintainer =>
"approved".

  * 378 Ramesh Kumar: well, there's nothing clear in his application. We
need to contact him to have more informations.

  * 379 Paul Duffy: translator. Should be ok after having verified.

  * 380 Sanlig Badral: translator. Should be ok after having verified.

  * 381 Miloslav Trmac: translator. Should be ok after having verified.

What do you all feel about those applications ?

I suggest we add a small sentence like "Sorry for being so long in
processing your application" for the old ones (those that we received in
February/March). Good idea or not ?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.