Re: Updates for membership applications!
- From: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- To: membership-committee gnome org
- Subject: Re: Updates for membership applications!
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:23:21 +0200
Le Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:41:29 +0100, Ghee Teo a ecrit :
I guess I was having my winter hibernation ;)
Will start doing something this week.
Let's discuss the applications we did not review. Here are my first
* 373 Gael Chamoulaud: I'd say "approved", but I know him a bit. Maybe
we should ask DV what he thinks.
* 374 Dodji Seketeli: need to contact DV to know what he thinks about
him, but should be ok.
* 375 Yuriy Syrota: translator. Should be ok after having verified.
* 376 Daniel German: was previously a member => "approved".
* 377 Fernando Herrera de las Heras: bug-buddy maintainer =>
* 378 Ramesh Kumar: well, there's nothing clear in his application. We
need to contact him to have more informations.
* 379 Paul Duffy: translator. Should be ok after having verified.
* 380 Sanlig Badral: translator. Should be ok after having verified.
* 381 Miloslav Trmac: translator. Should be ok after having verified.
What do you all feel about those applications ?
I suggest we add a small sentence like "Sorry for being so long in
processing your application" for the old ones (those that we received in
February/March). Good idea or not ?
Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.
] [Thread Prev