Application received from Jan Åkerblom (jaker sci fi)

Name: Jan Åkerblom
E-mail: jaker sci fi
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Authored the finnish translation of Firestarter (GNOME 2.0 Extra, firestarter.sourceforge.net) (currently
work-in-progress due to firestarter author supporting two incompatible major versions, 0.8.x (G1.4) and 0.9.x
(G2.0)). Webmaster and active member of the Gnome Finnish Translation Team (gnome-fi.sourceforge.net).

Contacts:
Jarkko Ranta <jjranta cc joensuu fi> (Gnome finnish translation team, project leader)
Sami Pesonen <spesonen dlc fi> (Gnome Foundation member)
Tomas Junnonen <tjunnone abo fi> (Firestarter creator, developer, maintainer. Gnome Foundation member as
<majix sci fi>)

Recently helped organize the Gnome "booth" at the Linux Demo Day in Helsinki, Finland.
(http://www.mpoli.fi/flug/ldd2002/, pictures at http://gnome-fi.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/kuvat.cgi).
Due to the scandinavian character Å in my name, the spelling may vary between instances, I have sometimes
been credited as Jan Akerblom, Janne Akerblom, or Janne Åkerblom. I have alternate email addresses, including
(but not limited to) <jou sci fi>, <jaker users sourceforge net>.
 I am currently reading GTK+ and hope to one day contribute by releasing a Gnome-biased program of my own, or
by contributing to an existing project.

[Application received at Sat Sep 28 15:39:53 2002 (Eastern time)]