This is now a proper Mailing List

OK, we've gone public. Thanks to Greg this is now a proper mailing list.

For reasons of transparency - the applications and renewals should
probably also be archived, so I'll alter the script in foundation-web to
point here. Apologies if this messes up people's mail filters (mine too,
if that helps :)

If anyone has any major objections to discussing business in public,
perhaps now is a good time to air them. However, in my experience I
think everyone is doing good work, and making sensible decisions.

I know we have had some less-than-positive press in recent days, but
this is not entirely the current committee's problem. There is a real
acknowledgement that we are dealing with things in the best way we can
given the policies and prior decisions we have inherited.

What happens next I can't say for sure. But keep processing
applications! :)

Mike