[RENEWAL] Application received from Will LaShell (will lashell net)

Name: Will LaShell
E-mail: will lashell net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): terral
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): wlashell

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Old history:
I was the GNOME website maintainer until we established a web team. I work on bugfixes and helped with the
transition to bugzilla. I did testing on Nautilus when Eazel was around

Current:
I'm the maintainer of Crescendo, a gui front end to Tinyfugue. I'm the maintainer of pg_dbdamin which is a
pygtk Postgresql interface. I also maintain the lyrical.net python & pygtk widget library. Additionally I've
been selected to work with Bastien Nocera as the release and coordination team for GNOME 5th Toe

Advocacy and speaking:
I was present at GUADEC I and GUADEC II. I spoke on open source development tools with Martin Baulig during
GUADEC II.

Contacts:
You can look at cvs, other references are available upon request if they are needed.

I don't know if I've been reapproved yet or not, so I figured I would reapply, just to be sure I got in for
the elections. My apologies if I have caused extra work.

[Application received at Thu Oct 31 14:35:14 2002 (Eastern time)]